Set in the exquisite Riviera Maya, this fitness adventure is designed to nurture both body and soul in one of Mexico’s most beautiful landscapes. Situated on the Yucatan Peninsula, where low tropical jungle gives way to pristine white crescent beaches punctuated with rocky headlands, your dedicated personal trainer will use the natural elements of this stunning terrain to give you the fitness experience of a lifetime.
The Riviera Maya possesses a wealth of natural treasures, including two of the world’s longest underwater cave systems. Whether you’re trekking through the jungle, cave diving or swimming with whale sharks, you’ll come face to face with an incredible array of flora and fauna, including dolphins, turtles, starfish, manta rays and native birds.
Among other incredible sites, you’ll take in the ruins of Tulum, a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city situated atop 12-meter (39-foot) cliffs, from which its ancient occupants doubtless marveled at the exquisite, sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. It’s no wonder that heavenly Tulum, perched at the edge of paradise, was one of the last cities to be inhabited by the ancient Mayas! You’ll also visit Chichen Itza, home of one of the new Seven Wonders of the World: the Kukulkan Pyramid, an exquisite temple also known as “El Castillo” (The Castle).
Maroma Resort is a seaside hideaway nestled between a verdant jungle and a pristine private beach famed for its sugary-fine sand and excellent weather. Here simple indulgence meets genuine Mexican hospitality, providing the perfect getaway. Just a few hundred yards from the world’s second largest barrier reef, it’s an ideal spot for snorkelling and scuba diving — providing an up-close look at one of the ocean’s most fascinating ecosystems. Among other amenities Maroma Resort boasts an observation tower with magnificent 360-degree views, luxurious swimming pools surrounded by tropical palm trees, tennis and a labyrinth of paths that wind through the resort’s lush jungle.
• Afternoon arrival
• Meet our representative at the airport for private transfer to Maroma Resort & Spa
• Check in and settle into your hotel room
• At approximately 5:00 p.m. meet your group in the Kinan Spa for a Temazcal Ritual (traditional cleansing scrub and sauna), setting the stage for your week of healthy living
• Dinner at Maroma Resort restaurant
• Finish your day with a good night’s sleep to prepare for your action-packed week
• Early morning fitness activity with your personal trainer
• Private tour Eco-Adventure
• You will be escorted to the Caribbean eco-park located 45 minutes south of the hotel to enjoy 5 km of sun-kissed beaches and 834 hectares of wild jungle
• Snorkelling tour
• Gourmet healthy lunch
• 6 am rise and shine for 7 am departure
• A private guided full day tour of the awe-inspiring archaeological sites of Chichen Itza and Ek Balam
• Continue on to the beautiful Cenote Dzitnup, where there will be time for a refreshing swim
• Visit Valladolid, known as the Sultana of the East and one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Valladolid is the Yucatan’s third largest city and a great place for exploring the history and culture of the Yucatan peninsula
• Finally back to the resort for an optional evening fitness activity
• Early rise for breakfast
• Private guided tour of Tulum and Cenote
• Arrive at Tulum archaeological site where you will visit the world’s only sea-front Mayan ruins
• Continue on to The Grand Cenote for a swim
• Arrive back at your hotel for an afternoon of fitness activities
• Morning fitness session with your personal trainer
• Enjoy the unforgettable experience of swimming with enormous and majestic whale sharks, the biggest fish in the world
• Admire their friendly behaviour and enjoy their company with a guided excursion by private boat
• Arrive at Isla Mujeres to relax, snorkel and enjoy a healthy lunch
• Back to hotel for dinner and a relaxing evening
• Pre-breakfast fitness training
• Morning activities and excursion to Rio Secreto where you’ll travel back in time, hiking and swimming through a 600-meter route full of stalactites and stalagmites
• Relaxing afternoon enjoying a 50-minute massage in the beautiful Kinan Spa
• Farewell dinner
• Private transfer to Cancun Airport
Each package is 7 days 6 nights.
Fitness Adventure Travel combines successful fitness with exotic, intriguing destinations. Whether you request a specifically tailored itinerary, or choose one of our set departures, you can look forward to a completely exhilarating and bespoke experience.